- Two-phase alarm clock. The first sound gently lulls you awake, while a second one gets you out of bed.
- Customize your alarm, including alarm tone, volume, and day of the week settings.
- High quality white noise machine and nature soundscapes.
- Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your own music and other audio content.
- Built in, adjustable, night light provides a warm glow.
- Sleep timer and blackout mode for your perfect sleeping environment.
- Wellness content, including breathwork, sound baths, and guided meditation.
- 2.75” L x 6.5” W x 2.75” H
- 1.8 pounds
- Polycarbonate shell
- Steel top grill
- Lithium ion battery
- USB-C cable and power adapter
- 2.4 GHz WiFi connection required
An unalarming and smarter bedside companion
“Whether it’s the night-light, the snooze button, or the sound of the alarm tones, every detail feels like it’s been refined to reinforce a state of calm.”
Does Loftie need to be plugged in?
Yes, Loftie is primarily a wall-connected device, powered by an included USB-C cable and power adapter. Loftie does include a rechargeable back-up battery should the power go out.
Can I expect new content on Loftie?
Yes! As new features and content are released, your existing Loftie will be updated to include them, all that is required by you is a simple restart.
Does Loftie need to be connected to the internet?
Yes, Loftie is a WiFi connected device and requires a 2.4 gHz connection.
How bright is the screen at night?
The Loftie display is adjustable, and offers a full ‘blackout mode’ that completely turns off the display, helping you maintain a completely dark sleeping space.
Do I have to use an app with Loftie?
The phone application is required for the initial setup of Loftie. After that, it is entirely up to you! All the features available on the app are accessible on Loftie, and we encourage you to put your smartphone away in the bedroom. The app is available on both iPhone and Android devices.